Monday, March 23, 2015

Just Another Manic Monday

It's been tough getting back into the writing thing, I'm not going to lie about that. Seems studying and the stress of that exam kinda chilled my mojo /o\ I'm slowly getting back into the groove.

Keeping that in mind, I'm going to keep the goals reasonable. 1K a day along with some editing. With the thought process of increasing it to 1.5K a day next week and 2K the week after that (which would put me back up to speed).

My top priority right now is the GoodReads Love Is An Open Road - which reminds me OMG I have to have a title by April 1st O__O titles are ALWAYS super hard for me to come up with and usually the LAST thing I do. Great, something else to stress over LOL. I'm just over 5K and the two most crucial scenes are written, along with 1.5 more. So I need to get on it and get it done.

Second priority is my planned submission for the Torquere's First Timer's Anthology.

Editing priorities - the sequel to A Watched Demon and my NaNo from 2008.

And that's what I'm working on :D

Hope you all have a good week.

<333
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment