Monday, March 16, 2015

Just Another Manic Monday

Hi everyone! *waves*

I'M BACK!!!!!

And wow, it feels good!!! First things first, obviously, I passed my certification exam so that is a HUGE load off my shoulders \0/ WOOOO HOOOOOO

Second, I sent off "Life Happens" a short story for the Torquere Family Time Anthology *fingers crossed* they accept it.

So what am I working on? HA HA HA HA HA My plate is so full /o\ I signed up for the GoodReads Love Is An Open Road Event - you can find the prompt I chose here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/2236841-dear-author-ruthie#comment_form Obviously, it is top priority right now seeing as how the deadline is May 1, 2015 O__O

Next up is a submission for the Torquere First Times Anthology - still very much a work in progress.

Still continuing to edit my Navy NP/Ortho Doc novel from NaNo way back when. Also editing, A Pinch Of Salt - the sequel to A Watched Demon Always Boils. When those two finish I'm thinking about pulling out the NaNo I did AFTER the Navy NP/Ortho Doc and edit it and see about subbing it someplace.

Then along with all of that, I'm contemplating something for the Torquere Exchange of Power Anthology, the Sleigh Ride Dreamspinner Advent Calendar, and the Torquere Love in Uniform Anthology.

I'm still working on a sequel to Cast The First Stone and I'm starting to have thoughts about a sequel to Fixing The Hole. And yes, that het novel is still poking at me...

So there you have it, all that I'm working on O__O. If you have anything you'd like to see in either the sequel to Cast The First Stone or Fixing The Hole - drop me a comment, I cannot make ANY guarantees, but it's always nice to hear what people want.

Until Wednesday, have a great couple of days!

<333
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment