Friday, March 13, 2015

Fun Friday

Well, it's been what, two and half weeks? Three weeks? Thank you Prometric, ANCC, and Dominion Power.

As most of you know, I was scheduled to take my Adult NP certification exam last week in order to renew my certification (since I'm a stay-at-home-mom). Dominion Power came in and said they had to cut power to the entire building and I was in the MIDDLE OF MY EXAM, I literally was on question 130 out of 175 :((((

Long story short, it took a WEEK to get Prometric and ANCC to talk to each other and approve me to resit for the exam, which I did yesterday and PASSED! As my kid would say, "You punched that test in the face, Mommy!"

Somehow, I managed to do this WHILE BEING SICK, because of course I got sick on Tuesday *sigh*.

I am still congested & achy but nowhere near what I was on Wednesday so that is good.

Now that the exam is over, I'm recertified, etc, life can hopefully get back to what resembles normal around here, meaning more posts once I unbury myself from everything I put off in order to study.

Monday I'll update you on the writing front, Wednesday on the reading front and TODAY - I hope to see Cinderella this weekend :D And I sincerely hope to somehow miraculously pull off a double feature AND dinner with the hubs on date night tomorrow night. I will let you know.

Now, I'm going to try to get some editing done before I need to collapse from exhaustion.

Have a great weekend!

<333
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment