Monday, February 2, 2015

Just Another Manic Monday

HA yup, the Bangles, that song was my jam like in junior high. It's how I felt about EVERY MONDAY and still do tbh. My kid crawled into bed with me this morning and said, "I don't like Mondays. I'm not ready to go back to school." And I couldn't agree with him more.

But here it is Monday and here's what's on tap for this week:

Edit my Doctor/Navy Officer story from my first NaNo
Edit the sequel to the Demon story from THIS year's NaNo
Write more on the sequel to Cast The First Stone
Continue writing on a short story I started for Torquere's Family Time Anthology
Get back into writing what my hubby calls "The rescue story" a HET *gasp* story!

Goals? 20 pages of editing total each day. Approx. 10 pages on each story.
I'd like to get my writing goal back up to 2K a day or more if possible, split between the three stories. We'll see how that goes.

And that's what I'm working on for this week. I'm putting it out there in hopes that the accountability of sharing my goals with all of you will actually help me achieve them. I'll try to keep track of my word count and let you all know how I fared next week.

Have a great Monday!

<33
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment