Friday, January 30, 2015

Fun Friday

Wow, thank goodness it's Friday!!!!

And I don't even know what to talk about :/ Kid's bday was last weekend or rather earlier this week. Had a MASSIVE celebration on Saturday - went to Chuck E. Cheese with a friend, then out to see Paddington (which was surprisingly entertaining! I would definitely go see it again) and then home for dinner, cake and ice cream.

Friday night was date night, we went to Olive Garden and then to see Into the Woods. Not that impressed. I don't know what I was expecting, but not that. And frankly, the movie could have ended at a particular point and I would have been MUCH MUCH happier. Definitely NOT one I would see again, paid, free, or otherwise. Sad too because I adore Anna Kendrick and Christopher Pine.

Hubs was sick this week, actually took Monday and Tuesday off from work. MANFLU. And lo and behold this morning I woke up with a sore throat. And today is our Sixteenth Wedding Anniversary. Awesome. We do have dinner plans and other then a minor sore throat I'm feeling fine. *fingers crossed* I don't get as sick as he did.

Tomorrow we take the kid to fondue for the final birthday dinner LOL. I made spaghetti for him on his actual birthday.

And that's about it for Fun Friday. Hope you all have a great weekend and HOPEFULLY I won't be too sick or exhausted to post Manic Monday!

<333

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment