Friday, May 15, 2015

Fun Friday

WOW. Haven't done one of these in a while /o\ Sorry for that. I'm going to go ahead and warn everyone now that from now until about August - posts will not be regular. I'll try to stick to the M-W-F schedule in terms of DAYS that I post but I'm saying right now I won't be posting every single M-W-F because we are gearing up for the end of the baseball season, the end of school, and our move. Throw in some writing deadlines on top of that and I'm going to be SUPER busy. I solemnly swear I will try to post at least once a week on one of those days. I know I'm overdue for a Reading Wed so that will probably be next.

In terms of fun, we took the kid (and the grandparents who were visiting) to see the Avengers Double Feature. Had a blast, the movie was awesome, and except for the fact that I worried that a particular character was going to die after a secret was revealed, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Went to see it a second time and enjoyed it more :D

Also took the kid to see Home - HILARIOUS. So funny.

Hoping this weekend to pull of a double feature of Mad Max and Pitch Perfect 2...we'll see.

For those of you wondering, I met my two deadlines \o/ - thanks for all the encouragement & cheerleading. I have more coming up. I'll keep you posted. I have a guest post coming up on May 21 so be sure and stop by for that!

For now...have a GREAT weekend. Enjoy the weather.

<333
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment